Econo-Pak was founded by the Wiebel family for over 3 decades ago as a contract packaging company. Today the Wiebel family, now in its 3rd generation, is dedicated to making Econo-Pak the premier food repackager in North America. The Wiebel family is focused on continued advancement through a high level quality system, modernized new equipment, and production efficiency models to drive Econo-Pak’s growth.
- Family Owned and operated for 40 Years
- Serving Fortune 500, medium to small size companies
- Over 900 employees
- Run 3 shifts per day
- A 240,000 square foot facility dedicated to food packaging
- 1 Mile from I-84
- 70 Miles from New York City
- 1 Mile from the State of New Jersey
- 7 Miles from the State of New York
- Fast startups
- Any quantity from one to one billion
- Quick turnaround on quotes
- Full service trial runs
- Customer dedicated customer service agents
- Inventory provided daily/weekly/monthly
- Daily production updates
- Quick Turnaround on production
- Over 200 different packaging machines in inventory
DIVERSE PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
We offer a broad variety of contract packaging services, working with inventory like vitamins, seeds, and pouch fillings to all other types of products. Our goal is to get our customers’ products to market as quickly and efficiently as possible while meeting or exceeding the industry’s highest standards of quality.
Our contract packaging solutions cover almost every packaging need. With over 240,000 total square feet of production floor space and 200 different packaging machines, we can meet the specifications of virtually any project — regardless of size or scope.